Arizona State names Bobby Hurley new coach.

LRCW

Will be interesting when they face off against Stanford. Tale of 2 former Dukies. As well as another measuring tool for the eventual replacement.

If it's the Stanford I've seen in the West Coast late night time slot here in Texas, they won't be much for Hurley to roll over. He possibly could have done it from where he was at this year if they were matched up head-to-head.

Solid hire for ASU. Certainly a step up, but who can believe Sendek lasted as long as he did? Maybe a sign of what basketball means to ASU?

I think ASU is going a tough place to win consistently unless you go the JUCO route heavily. I just don't see where you can recruit.

And with that tough recruiting situation, you have to play in a decent conference. Arizona will always be good, Utah is going to stay pretty good, and Oregon has everything in place to be good every year. So you are left battling UCLA, USC, Stanford, Washington, et al. for fifth place every year. Unless of course you can come up with some JUCO's and win big one time and hit the road.

Solid hire for ASU. Certainly a step up, but who can believe Sendek lasted as long as he did? Maybe a sign of what basketball means to ASU?

I think ASU is going a tough place to win consistently unless you go the JUCO route heavily. I just don't see where you can recruit.

And with that tough recruiting situation, you have to play in a decent conference. Arizona will always be good, Utah is going to stay pretty good, and Oregon has everything in place to be good every year. So you are left battling UCLA, USC, Stanford, Washington, et al. for fifth place every year. Unless of course you can come up with some JUCO's and win big one time and hit the road.

I do...

Consistently rated one of the "hottest" colleges in the nation and a top party school.

arizona-state-cheerleader-hottest-s.jpg

869e785e0e02730054d34e90073838441526197400.jpeg

img_5470_arizona-state-university-calendar-girls.jpg

ASU is defiantly a football school but they are passionate about their teams. I lived out there for a while and their #1 goal will to beat Az. If they can do that they will build an even bigger following.

I do...

Consistently rated one of the "hottest" colleges in the nation and a top party school.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50077[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50078[/ATTACH]

Gotcha, and thanks for the visual proof. I already knew ASU's rep though. Solid as that rep is UA, UCLA, and USC will be able to meet them tan line to tan line though.