Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Five original members without a trip to the dance

Featured Replies

I watched the end of the St. Francis Brooklyn vs Robert Morris NEC title game. St. F trailed by three and were fouled on a three point attempt with 3 seconds left. Kid missed the first and second then didn't even draw rim on the third. They fouled, RM hit the first then missed. St. F kid tosses up a 70 foot shot that almost went in.

 

They showed a graphic with the five original members without a trip to th e NCAA tournament.

 

 

St. Francis

Wiiliam and Mary

The Citadel

Army

Northwestern

 

I can see how the one bid conferences could be on the list but how can a power conference team not have one bid? I know it's Nortwestern but 67 years without a bid is sad.

 

I can see how the one bid conferences could be on the list but how can a power conference team not have one bid? I know it's Nortwestern but 67 years without a bid is sad.

 

I agree, I visited there for a couple days when I worked for the Fraternity. Really enjoyed the campus. They've been on the bubble a few years recently I feel like. I'd like to see them get in some time soon.

I watched the end of the St. Francis Brooklyn vs Robert Morris NEC title game. St. F trailed by three and were fouled on a three point attempt with 3 seconds left. Kid missed the first and second then didn't even draw rim on the third. They fouled, RM hit the first then missed. St. F kid tosses up a 70 foot shot that almost went in.

 

They showed a graphic with the five original members without a trip to th e NCAA tournament.

 

 

St. Francis

Wiiliam and Mary

The Citadel

Army

Northwestern

 

I can see how the one bid conferences could be on the list but how can a power conference team not have one bid? I know it's Nortwestern but 67 years without a bid is sad.

 

You mean Army has never been to the Big Dance even with the great Bob Knight and Coach K. lol

  • Author
You mean Army has never been to the Big Dance even with the great Bob Knight and Coach K. lol

 

Does this prove the Jimmies and Joes cliche.

I was really hoping that Omar Prewitt (Montgomery Co) would help lead William and Mary to their first NCAA tournament this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.