Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNSEALED Alien Files

Featured Replies

If you have Netflix or any other way to access the Unsealed Alien File Series (I think only Season 1 is on Netflix) this is must watch TV for anyone with questions, curiosities, interests in the possibility of Alien life and what our government may know about it.

 

I want to be upfront, these episodes are highly speculative (some more than others) but they contain a lot of great information. Additionally, the series is presented in a very straightforward and professional manner. Most episodes are only 18 minutes long. No fluff or character development, they get right to it.

 

Lastly, because I think we are all skeptics, just approach the series with an open mind. Listen to them and think about what they are saying. If nothing else, the hosts/narrators pose some great questions that will make you think. Again, keep an open mind and most of all, enjoy!

 

Home - Unsealedfiles.com

Watching Episode 1 right now.

I have watched all episodes and find them interesting and compelling. Wait for it, wait for it...........

 

But, they work hard on the show to basically make everything that is explained in mainstream religion a result of alien lifeforms. While interesting and though provoking, they are basically saying everything in the Christian belief is true and fact, they just seem to say it was all done by aliens instead of God.

 

With that said, I don't think there has to be a line drawn and either you believe in God or you believe in aliens, who's to say God did not create the aliens as he did the humans? Who to say, we weren't given the Bible and alien nations weren't given a book that chronicled their existence? And, quite honestly, I was surprised they didn't take that angle some, at least as a possibility.

 

I did like the series and found it interesting.

Maybe it was aliens who introduced God to humans.

Sounds interesting, I'll look for it.

Maybe it was aliens who introduced God to humans.

:lol2:

Dude, here you go, we don't want em, they're all yours!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.