Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Guy B Stanley

Featured Replies

As leader of the B Stanley BGP Fan Club I'll take this moment to give a big shout out to him.

 

I love his game due to its breadth. He can fill so many roles on a team and has done that for Boone over the last 4 seasons.

 

More importantly, he's a damn good kid. Pleasant . Respectful. Fun.

 

The average fan doesn't realize how good this kid was for Boone.

 

Not sure if he plans on playing in college but if he does some team will be better because of it.

 

Nice job, boy. Proud of you.

Good player and solid family from what I understand

I've been critical of B Stan over the years but agree 100%.

 

Great kid who had one hell of a career and a great senior year. Boone was lucky to have him both on and off the court.

Top notch kid. Been a fan since he was in 4th grade. Good luck, Brendan!

Don't know the kid but from what I saw he seems like a classy young man.

Brenden has had a great career. He is a class act and comes from a great family. I've been watching him since the middle school AAU days when he played for the NKY Wolfpack. Congrats Brenden and all of your accomplishments.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.