Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs Florida predictions

Which team will win? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Win or lose, the media will spin anything and everything to put pressure on Kentucky, that's always a given. Personally, I believe this team is much more mature than their age would indicate and can handle the pressure.

 

Sure Florida gave them a good game, but the game was at Florida, when they were desparate for a good win and college gameday was there. The game was hyped up, they were desparate for a win and were playing at home, but they still lost.

 

This time the roles will more less be reversed. The players will be pumped up for senior night along with the chance for an undefeated regular season. I think this Kentucky team is much better than Florida. I seriously can't imagine them losing at home, on senior night, with an undefeated record on the line, just because a few walkons started the game. If they lose its because they simply played a bad game, not because Cal started walkons or because Florida is actually the best team in the country.

 

Ok. But I'll stand by saying if the walkons start and we lose, that regardless, that decision will be picked apart years and years down the road.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Ok. But I'll stand by saying if the walkons start and we lose, that regardless, that decision will be picked apart years and years down the road.

 

Not by most, a select few, maybe. I feel like most knowledgeable basketball fans would look at it as the odds finally caught up with them. There would be a select few that would hang their hat on that one game though, even if they win out after that.

 

In all seriousness though, if Cal starts the seniors (which I believe he will) he would pull them before the game would ever be in limbo, if in fact Florida was whooping up on the walkons. In short, if this team can't beat Florida with a few minutes of bad play, then they don't deserve to win out. All in all I believe Cal could give the walkons 8-10 minutes of pt and still win the game. The cats will be fired up tomorrow, even the walkons.

Not by most, a select few, maybe. I feel like most knowledgeable basketball fans would look at it as the odds finally caught up with them. There would be a select few that would hang their hat on that one game though, even if they win out after that.

 

In all seriousness though, if Cal starts the seniors (which I believe he will) he would pull them before the game would ever be in limbo, if in fact Florida was whooping up on the walkons. In short, if this team can't beat Florida with a few minutes of bad play, then they don't deserve to win out. All in all I believe Cal could give the walkons 8-10 minutes of pt and still win the game. The cats will be fired up tomorrow, even the walkons.

 

Har, har, har.

 

If he gives the three walk-ons 8-10 minutes of play each, Florida will beat us, bet that.

Maybe Calipari should start a SOPHOMORE day, everyone would be happy. Just saying

What's the purpose of starting a guy for :10 seconds? If they wanted to do that, why not just do the ceremonial tip thing like they did when Heisenbuttell was injured. I'm thinking people would be fine with them playing 5 seconds, but to me that's pointless.

 

The players kid a chance to have their name called out during the starting lineups with the lights turn off and the introduction music going. The butterflies and stuff that they will experience during that time would be well worth it even if it is just 10 seconds on the court before being subbed out. So no it is not pointless at all.

I hope the 22 seconds the walkons played doesn't cost us the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.