Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse / Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

Syracuse was leading at 5:00 min left in the first half 15-5. Yes the #2 team in the country had just put up 5 points in 15:00 min.

Feel bad for Christmas not getting to play post season his senior year

23-20 UVA at half

  • Author

Virginia scores only 5 points in almost 15 minutes and then scores 18 in just 5:00 minutes.

Hopefully 2nd half is good

Virginia is painfully awful to watch. They have zero offense. Put them and Syracuse together and you get a game that looks like this. Just awful.

Virginia is painfully awful to watch. They have zero offense. Put them and Syracuse together and you get a game that looks like this. Just awful.

 

I'd love for UK to get a chance to play Virginia. It may end up low scoring but I'd bet the Wildcats score a lot more.

Virginia plays defense that's it, the offense is hard to watch

Must just be me but I think they pass the ball well, are hitting the boards and shooting about 47%

They also have 12 assists

Perhaps I just don't like the style of offense, I like the way they defend though.

  • Author
Perhaps I just don't like the style of offense, I like the way they defend though.

 

Part of the defense and holding teams to low numbers is due to their running the shot clock to 10 or under on most possessions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.