Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell vs. Scott 2/26 Predictions

Featured Replies

Scott beat Campbell in reg season by 2 at Scott.

Who wins this time and why?

Campbell is going to have to play a lot better than they did last night in order to beat a good Scott team. This is going to be a good matchup as always. Hard for me to pick a winner. Good luck to both teams!

This is a coin toss. This game came down to the wire in the regular season and I believe this one will too! I take Scott in this one by 2 in OT.

This is a coin toss. This game came down to the wire in the regular season and I believe this one will too! I take Scott in this one by 2 in OT.

 

I agree...another coin toss. Two good teams. It's possible these guys meet in the region as well. And if one of these teams could pull off the region, a state run is also very possible as this region has a very favorable draw. Mason and GRC will have something to say about it too, but it should be a competitive regional tournament that is pretty much wide open! What a great opportunity for all those kids.

This should be a great game . I go with Eagles by 4.

I have seen both teams play fast and aggressive and both play slow and sloppy. I think it's anyone's game. Depends on who shows up and who wants it more. Either way I think it will be a fun game to watch. You have four talented freshmen (Clos, Schwarber, Clephane and Stapleton) who all play AAU ball together. They will enjoy this game and push each other to a high level. The teammates around them on both teams are talented as well and bring some experience and leadership to the floor. Really the teams are quite comparable and again, I look forward to see how the game unfolds. GO LADY EAGLES!!!!

Scott by five!

FYI - Game is at 7pm at CCMS. Looking forward to watching a great game tonight!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.