Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Patrick/Mason County Predictions

Who Wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Mason County
      100%
    • Saint Patrick
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I predict that I will be in attendance.

  • Author
I predict that I will be in attendance.

 

I predict that you'll have some popcorn too! :) :popcorn:

Mason by 20+

I predict that you'll have some popcorn too! :) :popcorn:

 

I just consulted my vintage Magic 8-Ball.

 

"Signs point to yes."

  • Author
I just consulted my vintage Magic 8-Ball.

 

"Signs point to yes."

 

I have a feeling there will be signs pointing to it in the MC student section as well! :thumb:

No question Mason by a bunch; but, more importantly Coach Taylor has done a wonderful job with these young men. The boys hearts and commitment to their teammates are always apparent. They play smart and hopefully Taylor will be there for the long haul. If so, the days of the Pats rattling the bigger boys cages might be right around the corner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.