Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nascar contest

Featured Replies

I get in a contest every year that is divided into 2 (18 races) each.

You can only a driver once in each half. It's scored like golf. Lowest score wins. You get points based on finish only. For Daytona I took Ryan Newman and Ms Slick took Austin Dillon.

In the first half I try to save the big drivers until I get behind. In the 2nd half I try to save all drivers in the chase until it starts.

I'll use this thread all year for your all's help.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds interesting. How does someone join?

We used to do a weekly draft at work, where we each picked 3 drivers per week and best combined finish won a Coke at break from the others. We each had one keeper and then drafted two more each week.

I think Jr is the guy today barring bad luck. He looked really good in that duel, what little I watched of it.

  • Author
Sounds interesting. How does someone join?

A buddy of mine runs it thru texts. You can join after first 18 races if interested.

  • Author

I got a decent score for using Austin Dillon but my other entry stunk with Newman. I hate to use the best drivers as this rave usually gets crazy with wrecks. The other guys I considered instead of Newman didn't do good either.

Will be interesting to see if the Ford teams can do anything at Atlanta, now that spring racing is back there.

My brother, dad, and I each pick one driver each week. Worst finisher picks first the next week, although I need to invoke some rule about picking the same driver as they both seem to be on the Hendrick wagon weekly. I had Truex last week.

I got Denny Hamlin this week in our picks, we changed it up this year so that you have to pick by Monday the week prior to the race.

  • Author

I got Truex and Hamlin

  • Author

It was great to get a 6th from Truex but Hamlin wreck hurt bad.

Hamlin had a good car early

  • Author

I think he'd been in top 15 easy.

  • Author

I usually tale at least 1 Busch on Vegas but this year I took Menard and Keslowski.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.