Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nascar contest

Featured Replies

I usually tale at least 1 Busch on Vegas but this year I took Menard and Keslowski.

 

Tough to take a Busch this year :lol2:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Tough to take a Busch this year :lol2:

Yeah I know kind of my strategy off. Haha

  • Author
I usually tale at least 1 Busch on Vegas but this year I took Menard and Keslowski.

Not bad, a 7th and 12th from Menard!

  • Author

Harvick and Kenseth this week

I got harvick, pretty dominant so far.

  • Author

Larson and Menard this week.

  • Author

Stenhouse gets a 4th and Kurt gets like 15th. Both entries moving up the leaderboard.

  • Author

I got McMurray and Bowyer today.

  • Author

2nd and 9th ain't bad but Truex should have had better than a 9th. He should have took 2 tires like everyone else at the end.

  • Author
Kahne and Edwards
Edwards with he win and Kahne fights back from that penalty to finish decent.
  • Author

I'm getting close like 4th and 9th. Half season ends in 6 races. I am going chalk probably until I run out of drivers. Lea ING towards Johnson and Keslowski.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.