Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ash Wednesday — did your church cancel?

Featured Replies

I agree that it's a bit weird...but contrary to popular belief, Ash Wednesday is not a Holy Day of Obligation.

 

For whatever reason I had thought it was. Makes me feel (only slightly) better about not being able to make it.

Relevent...

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49166[/ATTACH]

 

First in Line - that was me! I think some priests think that they are artists!

First in Line - that was me! I think some priests think that they are artists!

 

I was the Rorschach.

Good one.

 

I can't take credit for #ashtag. It was actually trending for awhile yesterday.

I was the Rorschach.

 

Me too, but then I sweat a lot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.