Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton at Highlands - New Time

Featured Replies

Game for tomorrow has been moved to Friday at Highlands at 5:30. It will be the first game of a girls/boys double header. The boys will play Beechwood after the girl's game.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game for tomorrow has been moved to Friday at Highlands at 5:30. It will be the first game of a girls/boys double header. The boys will play Beechwood after the girl's game.

 

Hopefully it comes off without a hitch so that the seniors can get their just due. If not Friday, then maybe all 4 coaches would go for a Saturday matinee affair.

Hopefully SK crashes the party!

  • Author
Hopefully SK crashes the party!

 

The Pioneers will already be getting a break with it being senior night!

The Pioneers will already be getting a break with it being senior night!

 

SK will win!

  • Author
SK will win!

 

Probably, but would love for the Birds to pull off an upset on senior night. Hope the Birds can just keep it close.

Probably, but would love for the Birds to pull off an upset on senior night. Hope the Birds can just keep it close.

 

I will give you a piece of the cake!

  • Author
I will give you a piece of the cake!

 

We keep plenty in the back room. You can have some if you want? We share!

We keep plenty in the back room. You can have some if you want? We share!

 

I believe SK has fresh cake not that old Highland stuff.

I just hope they let me in.

  • Author
I just hope they let me in.

 

I work the gate...so...oh no I don't.

 

I'll be over the hill conducting the real sport tryouts in our new field house! I won't be able to make the bball game.

I work the gate...so...oh no I don't.

 

I'll be over the hill conducting the real sport tryouts in our new field house! I won't be able to make the bball game.

 

To cold for me to get out!

I cannot believe that a simple thread turns into this nonsense. Getting extremely old my friend, but I got game.

I work the gate...so...oh no I don't.

 

I'll be over the hill conducting the real sport tryouts in our new field house! I won't be able to make the bball game.

Real sport tryouts.. Yes it is getting close to real sport time (AAU basketball)

I work the gate...so...oh no I don't.

 

I'll be over the hill conducting the real sport tryouts in our new field house! I won't be able to make the bball game.

 

So you won't be there to count hand checks?! :jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.