Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville-Pitt updates

Featured Replies

Harrell playing well in the first half.

 

Why is Pitt wearing green uniforms?

WHAS-TV in Louisville. On Time Warner cable channel 908.

I've tried watching as many ul games as possible this year, but they have been hard to find locally, unless its an ESPN game of course. It's odd because I can watch most every other team I want with DirecTV's sports pack. I'm not sure if I'm being blacked out locally or what..

 

Anyway, this was one I was looking forward to watching. Any updates?

  • Author
I've tried watching as many ul games as possible this year, but they have been hard to find locally, unless its an ESPN game of course. It's odd because I can watch most every other team I want with DirecTV's sports pack. I'm not sure if I'm being blacked out locally or what..

 

Anyway, this was one I was looking forward to watching. Any updates?

 

If you don't get WHAS in your area, you should be able to pull it up on ESPN3.

 

Cards are down 5 with 13 and change to play. We're playing terrible.

 

If you don't get WHAS in your area, you should be able to pull it up on ESPN3.

 

Cards are down 5 with 13 and change to play. We're playing terrible.

 

I don't get whas here in Ashland. ESPN3 has never worked for me either. My experience with ESPN 3 has been terrible, to put it nicely, I don't waste my time even trying it anymore.

  • Author
I don't get whas here in Ashland. ESPN3 has never worked for me either. My experience with ESPN 3 has been terrible, to put it nicely, I don't waste my time even trying it anymore.

 

Sounds like you need to make a call to your cable company, or whoever it is that supplies your internets.

  • Author

Cards are on a nice run and have retaken the lead. Harrell needs to see the ball every time down the court. Pitt has no answer for him.

  • Author

Apparently Ricky P listened to me.

Apparently Ricky P listened to me.

 

Obviously. :D

  • Author
Obviously. :D

 

It's always comforting when my whacked-out opinions are heeded. :lol:

I don't get whas here in Ashland. ESPN3 has never worked for me either. My experience with ESPN 3 has been terrible, to put it nicely, I don't waste my time even trying it anymore.

 

That's usually a function of connection speed (primarily) and computer video capability. I generally don't have a problem with it, even with Mrs. S watching a movie, and it's great tonight.

  • Author
I don't get whas here in Ashland. ESPN3 has never worked for me either. My experience with ESPN 3 has been terrible, to put it nicely, I don't waste my time even trying it anymore.

 

Who do you get your internet through?

65=50 UL---- 3:06 to go.

Did blackshear get hurt? He has nothing in the box score

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.