Tiger takes leave of absence

spindoc

Good point....he is either not putting the time in, or the short game is mental. It could be also that he is so frustrated by the time he gets around the green so that he gives up....still mental.

You know who normally has a great short game, Kids! Kids can putt and chip like crazy because they don't over think it. I played a few holes several years ago with a threesome of 12 to 13 year olds (just kids not golf prodigies). Those guys hit it straight off of the tee but not long. They would yell and scream at each other in the middle of a swing or putt and it never phased them. They were very respectful when I hit, however. But my point was they didn't worry about distractions or over analyze each shot, they just hit it and went on. Tiger needs to just hit the dang ball and keep going and quit over thinking every thing.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
typo

You know who normally has a great short game, Kids! Kids and putt and chip like crazy because they don't over think it. I played a few holes several years ago with a threesome of 12 to 13 year olds (just kids not golf prodigies). Those guys hit it straight off of the tee but not long. They would yell and scream at each other in the middle of a swing or putt and it never phased them. They were very respectful when I hit, however. But my point was they didn't worry about distractions or over analyze each shot, they just hit it and went on. Tiger needs to just hit the dang ball and keep going and quit over thinking every thing.

http://www.carlspackler.com/sounds/080.mp3