Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle @ Campbell County Predictions 2/12

Featured Replies

Ryle travels to Alexandria on Thursday. Who wins?

I predict a Camel win and I predict that I will be in attendance to watch said win.

I think this should be a very competitive game. The Camels have certainly come on strong and have some great talent. Ryle has 3 losses in 2015 (after an up and down December). The 3 losses after returning to school in January have been to top 20 teams Highlands, Male, and Holmes in OT. I look for this one to go to the wire but anything can happen.

Ryle by 6. Bigs length are too much for camels to handle, they will out rebound 3-1 as they did so with Highlands but couldn't finish the shots, I see them correcting this.

  • Author
Ryle by 6. Bigs length are too much for camels to handle, they will out rebound 3-1 as they did so with Highlands but couldn't finish the shots, I see them correcting this.

 

The camels are basically always outsized. That's not anything out of the ordinary. They find a way to come out on top.

I say CC since they find a way to win, and because it's a home game as well for the Camels.

  • Author

I think if they are physical enough and find a way to not allow second chance rebounds by Ryle and shoot as well as they have been, they can definitely pull out the win. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Ryle by 6. Bigs length are too much for camels to handle, they will out rebound 3-1 as they did so with Highlands but couldn't finish the shots, I see them correcting this.

 

Rebounds in the HHS/Ryle contest

 

HHS 35

Ryle 37

Seemed a lot more in the first half, but what do I know......

I look for the Raiders to get back on track. Raiders win by 10..

End of 1st Q. 8 - 7 Camels. Not for long though. Camels not handling the size difference very well.

  • Author

Halftime. 19-18 CC. Still no lead taken by Ryle.

  • Author

33-29 end of 3rd. CC

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.