Admission

I assume that most places that charge have a "season ticket" or "activities pass" rate for their fans and make most of their money off the visitors, much like basketball.

Scott did charge (hit and miss) depending on where you parked, at a recent game vs Brossart and I see the fan's point about paying fourteen bucks to bring a couple of kids to the game which lasted one hour and fifteen minutes tops. A ten bucks carload rate might have been more reasonable.

Brossart has every opportunity to charge with all cars/fans coming in a single gate but does not which is probably more an administrative issue than anything, while Campbell County does. I know that we (Brossart) do for soccer at Pendery.

I don't think that we should be upset with those that do, just because we don't for baseball, and should count our blessings and take advantage of the break while it lasts, BUT I don't think that those that charge should place an undue burden on a family to come watch their team play either.

Teams that charge should just be reasonable and use good judgement on what it is that they charge.