Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 66 Georgetown 53

Featured Replies

Finally!!

 

Huge road win for the Muskies last night at #21 Georgetown.

 

Hell of a defensive effort in the first half gave X a 29-16 halftime lead.

 

Myles Davis was on fire in the 1st half, and led all scorers with 19.

 

Another road test looms Saturday as Xavier heads to Seton Hall. X won the first meeting 69-58 earlier this year.

Does anybody want to win the Big East? Every time a team gets ranked they get spanked.

X needed this win in the worst way. The pattern has been 1 good half and 1 awful half on the road. Didn't catch the 1st half but they did a nice job of withstanding a couple G-Town runs in the 2nd half. Big win. With a February schedule that has 5 homes games and a game at UC, this puts them in a good spot.

It is 100 percent impossible for me to not like Matt Stainbrook. He looks like guys I know that play D&D... but he plays D-I basketball...

It is 100 percent impossible for me to not like Matt Stainbrook. He looks like guys I know that play D&D... but he plays D-I basketball...

 

Crazy thing is he looks more like a D1 player now than we get to to X from his previous school.

Does anybody want to win the Big East? Every time a team gets ranked they get spanked.

 

Why would you? It's not the Big East we all grew up loving.:sssh:

Crazy thing is he looks more like a D1 player now than we get to to X from his previous school.

 

Absolutely. I remember this picture floating around when he transferred...

 

10663715-large.jpg

 

That dude bears a strong resemblance to the comic book guy from The Simpsons.

Hell of a defensive effort in the first half gave X a 29-16 halftime lead.

 

That first half was enough to make me flip from this one over to VCU-GW. 16 points? Good heavens, John Thompson.

Why would you? It's not the Big East we all grew up loving.:sssh:

 

I never said anything about the old Big East so don't lump me in with them.

That first half was enough to make me flip from this one over to VCU-GW. 16 points? Good heavens, John Thompson.

 

You like the Xavier black uni's? I have long liked the Black ones with red and blue trim that UD wore, I'm glad Fr. Graham finally blessed (not literally) MBB getting black ones at Xavier. You can see Jason Love and Tu Holloway on twitter both commenting on the black uniforms that players have asked about for years.

You like the Xavier black uni's? I have long liked the Black ones with red and blue trim that UD wore, I'm glad Fr. Graham finally blessed (not literally) MBB getting black ones at Xavier. You can see Jason Love and Tu Holloway on twitter both commenting on the black uniforms that players have asked about for years.

 

Truthfully, I didn't notice. Xavier's shade of navy on those uniforms has been pretty dark already in recent years. I'm generally not a fan of black uniforms (I don't particularly like Dayton's but that's mostly for their mental association with that dumb year the Flyers won the NIT), but they can look good when done right. I just looked at some pictures and they're pretty sharp.

I never said anything about the old Big East so don't lump me in with them.

 

That was just a friendly shot at my guy GT. No lumping.

Absolutely. I remember this picture floating around when he transferred...

 

10663715-large.jpg

 

That dude bears a strong resemblance to the comic book guy from The Simpsons.

Wow. I would have put money on Mark Coury based on pictures alone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.