Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 73 Grant County 70

Featured Replies

Yeah, they got SK,Collins, and Oldham County coming up. My prediction is 0/3,whats yours..

 

Looking at how the schedule sets up you may right.

Probably need to reconsider your feelings..... Monroe Co. can flat out get it

 

But they definitely have the toughest road......

 

I call Monroe Co vs. NCC

 

in the finals...... I believe Augusta will be way prepared for Owen although OCO is hot right now..... Hinson will be ready... They have to many guards......

 

Hinson has had success against squads with superior bigs...... his ability to stop OCO guards and limit their scoring will be the key. Carson Williams with 20+ points and 15+ rebounds though.

 

Augusta wins by 7-10 points......IMO

 

I never reconsider my feelings. I just admit when I'm wrong. :D

I`ve been a long time follower on this board. I decided to sign up last night. Something tells me that Owen Co. might do better than some believes in the All A. I don`t think they can play with New Cath , but I don`t feel there is anyone else that they can`t match up well with. Carson is the real deal.I know he`s a tweener but the kid plays his butt off.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.