January 25, 201511 yr I thought they should have counted that three at the end, it was halfway down the cylinder!
January 25, 201511 yr I just moved to Chicago today, I'm unpacking uhaul and see Virginia down 7 with 10 minutes to go. Saying I was panicking is being kind. It's already rivalry game and despite how bad Tech is, they got UVA in their building, no surprise it wasn't a blowout. Virginia is going to lose couple games, thank god that 1st one wasn't today.
January 26, 201511 yr VaTech choked in the last 10 minutes as bad as I've seen in a while. They had a nice lead and then started to play scared, as if they were in shock of being that many points ahead of the number 2 team in the country, and their biggest rival. From that point on they played to keep from losing instead of playing to win. That's a recipe for defeat almost every time.
January 26, 201511 yr VaTech choked in the last 10 minutes as bad as I've seen in a while. They had a nice lead and then started to play scared' date=' as if they were in shock of being that many points ahead of the number 2 team in the country, and their biggest rival. From that point on they played to keep from losing instead of playing to win. That's a recipe for defeat almost every time.[/quote'] Gotta give UVA some of the credit...their D was crazy good the last 10-15 minutes
January 26, 201511 yr There was a couple comments from players after Boston College game, BC had just taken a 5 point lead early in 2nd half. Virginia players said there was kinda unspoken moment when now was time to really turn screws defensively. It's something they seem to do every game. It's been coined by fans as Cavalanche. I just wish it was done much earlier in this game. All credit to Virginia Tech for game they played.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.