Lewis County 62 Boyd County 54 (2OT)

Interested to see how this will jumble up the next set of rankings that come out for the 16th.

I'm guessing Rowan moves to 1. Boyd drops to 2. The winner of the All A finals between Morgan and Elliott 3 and 4. East Carter 5. If Morgan loses to Elliott co they will probably be 5, and flip flop them and East. Lewis 6 Raceland 7 maybe.

I'm guessing Rowan moves to 1. Boyd drops to 2. The winner of the All A finals between Morgan and Elliott 3 and 4. East Carter 5. If Morgan loses to Elliott co they will probably be 5, and flip flop them and East. Lewis 6 Raceland 7 maybe.

if Greenup Co, had any kind of coach I feel they would be in top 2or 3. but they don't , another long season !

if Greenup Co, had any kind of coach I feel they would be in top 2or 3. but they don't , another long season !

I agree completely!! I've been saying it all year. Jair Jackson should be averaging 20 ppg. A kid with that much height and athletic ability should be getting more touches. If you are 6"7 in the 16th region you should dominate and in my opionion Greenup county does a very poor job of using him correctly. Hughes is also a very good scorer. No way Greenup county should have all of the losses that they have.