Milwaukee Brewers Unveil "Timeless Ticket"

I don't get it, I guess.

Seems like it's only marginally more useful than owning a share of the Packers. Something a fan can hang on the wall as memorabilia with the bonus that they can get a WS ticket someday (assuming that someday ever comes).

I don't get it, only ticket that would ever be worth that much would be World Series. With the secondary market, you can get a ticket to just about anything for well under 1,000. Well, Super Bowl is around 2,000, but that wouldn't be norm of course.

Right and you have the guarantee that you'll see that WS game, and you get 9 other tickets to any other regular season games (outside of Opening Day) that you decide.

If you plan it out right, you can pretty much sell the other 9 tickets and get more than the $1,000, so you'd essentially get to see a WS game for free.

Right and you have the guarantee that you'll see that WS game, and you get 9 other tickets to any other regular season games (outside of Opening Day) that you decide.

If you plan it out right, you can pretty much sell the other 9 tickets and get more than the $1,000, so you'd essentially get to see a WS game for free.

I'm going to hazard a guess that they'll have restrictions on the secondary market baked in. Like, you'll have to redeem your ticket at will call with an ID or something.