Olberman

Hellbird

Was flipping through the channels and saw outside the lines was about to come on so I switched to that channel. Olberman show was just finishing up.

Wow was that ever the worst 2 minutes of TV I've seen in a very long time.

Does anyone enjoy his show?

I bet if Olbermann never did his political newscaster thing this thread would be full of love, because, well, everybody loved him in the Dan and Keith days. I'm amazed by people who immediately turn somebody off over political views. Must be great to live an insular life where nobody ever challenges you.

For the record, I don't watch Olbermann's show, mostly because I don't usually watch ESPN or other sports-first networks for anything but games. This is more of a commentary on the society of today that can't handle opposing viewpoints. This is why we are getting stupider as a culture. Facing uncomfortable things makes you stronger, and more intelligent.

I bet if Olbermann never did his political newscaster thing this thread would be full of love, because, well, everybody loved him in the Dan and Keith days. I'm amazed by people who immediately turn somebody off over political views. Must be great to live an insular life where nobody ever challenges you.

For the record, I don't watch Olbermann's show, mostly because I don't usually watch ESPN or other sports-first networks for anything but games. This is more of a commentary on the society of today that can't handle opposing viewpoints. This is why we are getting stupider as a culture. Facing uncomfortable things makes you stronger, and more intelligent.

No. It has nothing to do with his time on MSNBC

Put it this way. When I turned on the show he spent 5 minutes doing a bit on Chipper Jone's selfies he posted during the National Championship game. He was trying to be funny and if he was a stand up comedian he would have been booed off the stage it was so stupid.

Couldn't tell you what his political views are. I just don't care for his delivery/style.