Juwan Hill HB/DB

Caleb Holcomb OL/DL

Zack Hoskins WR/DB

Brandon Miller OL/DL

Jalen Olinger WR/DB

Houston Smith OL/DL

Brandon Jones HB/LB

Tanner Morgan QB Transferred

Hazard does return some decent talent in ...

Jacob Blanton LB/WR ( ACL tear last in 1st game )

Cade Fletcher HB/DB

Jason Johnson WR/DB

Jimmy Perkins FB/DL

Dan Turner HB/DB

Braxton Whitaker WR/DB

Cole Ratliff DB/WR/QB ( probably the starting QB next year )

Hazard has a few lineman that played a lot last year but some was cut short due to season ending injuries.

Xavier Caudill

Bennett Quillen

Austin Vernge

Cade Holland

Dalton May

Jordan Hill

Hazard has a very talented 8th grade class coming in so they will have good talent in the upper class to help these freshmen mature next year and I think they have a decent shot at making it to the state semis. Hazard will miss the tough running of Jones but I think you may see several backs next year instead of just 1 feature back.

Bac, what is your expectations for Hazard this year? How will the new alignment change things for Hazard?

Hazard has a very good shot at the 1 seed in the new district as I think Hazard returns more to there team but the loss of Jones will hurt and the defense has another year to face Daric Pugh from Pikeville.

The only thing that will change is instead of winning the District every year you now probably have a 50/50 chance at winning.

The benefit from moving is in the even years you get 4 home playoff games if your the 1 seed. But in the off year you will most likely have to travel twice during the playoffs but now having Hazard and Pikeville in the same district it just makes the road harder for Williamsburg or whoever wins the other district. It also is very likely the 2 seed can knock the number 1 team out from district 7 giving the 1 seed another home instead of traveling twice. So if your in district 8 then you need to win the district to make your road/life better.

Ram I'm still waiting on that Hazard and Raceland game??

Me too. When I was playing Hazard and Raceland was in the same district, those were some good games.

I still have visions of Anthony Sharpy.

So Hazard is in District 8? I thought they had requested and been approved to move to District 7.

Hazard was moved to district 7 from the request of other schools and Hazard petitioned to be moved back because they were moved without there knowledge. Hazard won the appeal and was moved back to District 8.

Hazard was moved to district 7 from the request of other schools and Hazard petitioned to be moved back because they were moved without there knowledge. Hazard won the appeal and was moved back to District 8.

Thanks. I knew I wasn't crazy!

What's the record between the two?

Raceland leads the series 4-1.

1986 Raceland 17 Hazard 14

1987 Raceland 31 Hazard 0

1988 Raceland 26 Hazard 6

1989 Hazard 18 Raceland 14

1990 Raceland 21 Hazard 12