Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If I'm the Titans..

Featured Replies

I'm going after Jay Cutler in Chicago and using my #2 pick to cash in on a weapon.

My question is... What is the best scenario for Tennessee? Who do they take at #2 and why?

 

Cutler is going somewhere. I'm feeling the Titans. With a chance of Buffalo.

I'm going after Jay Cutler in Chicago and using my #2 pick to cash in on a weapon.

My question is... What is the best scenario for Tennessee? Who do they take at #2 and why?

 

Cutler is going somewhere. I'm feeling the Titans. With a chance of Buffalo.

 

If they go that route, I'd imagine they'd try and trade the #2 pick for some more picks and wind up in the 5-7 range in this year's draft. Snag Amari Cooper and boom you've substantially improved your offense.

If they go that route' date=' I'd imagine they'd try and trade the #2 pick for some more picks and wind up in the 5-7 range in this year's draft. Snag Amari Cooper and boom you've substantially improved your offense.[/quote']

 

Or Devante Parker for that matter!

Or Devante Parker for that matter!

 

Sure, they could. Not sure why they'd want to pass up the top receiver in the country though.

Sure' date=' they could. Not sure why they'd want to pass up the top receiver in the country though.[/quote']

 

Matter of opinion :-)

 

Go Cards!

  • Author
Sure, they could. Not sure why they'd want to pass up the top receiver in the country though.

 

FWIW, I think DP is better also.

FWIW, I think DP is better also.

 

Definitely a matter of opinion, but I'm not sure how anyone, outside of Louisville fans, who watched them both play can come to that conclusion. Cooper was the best player in college football this past season, and I don't think it was all that close.

  • Author
Definitely a matter of opinion, but I'm not sure how anyone, outside of Louisville fans, who watched them both play can come to that conclusion. Cooper was the best player in college football this past season, and I don't think it was all that close.

 

 

Good thing about it is, we will get to find out! I like DP and am truly not a UL fan. I cant wait to see their #s next year.

  • Author

Back to the topic, I believe Cutler will end up somewhere. TN is definitely a possibility and I could also see Buffalo. That would be a great get for both.

Back to the topic, I believe Cutler will end up somewhere. TN is definitely a possibility and I could also see Buffalo. That would be a great get for both.

 

I agree, he's on his way out. Definitely think Buffalo and Tennessee are possible destinations, but if I'm either I'd look elsewhere. He's got all the tools, but has nothing between the ears. I'd avoid him at all costs if I were a HC.

Definitely a matter of opinion, but I'm not sure how anyone, outside of Louisville fans, who watched them both play can come to that conclusion. Cooper was the best player in college football this past season, and I don't think it was all that close.

 

I too think Cooper is better although I don't think the gap is all that wide. I believe Cooper will go 3 or 4 picks ahead of Parker.

Most recent mock draft I've seen has Cooper going #6, Kevin White from WVU going #12 and Parker going #15. Both will be studs in the league IMO. No idea who the West Virginia kid is. :idunno:

Most recent mock draft I've seen has Cooper going #6' date=' Kevin White from WVU going #12 and Parker going #15. Both will be studs in the league IMO. No idea who the West Virginia kid is. :idunno:[/quote']

 

That would mean DP as a 49er. That is interesting to say the least.

Most recent mock draft I've seen has Cooper going #6, Kevin White from WVU going #12 and Parker going #15. Both will be studs in the league IMO. No idea who the West Virginia kid is. :idunno:

 

Kevin White is a stud. When it's all done he will be the best WR from this class.

Definitely a matter of opinion, but I'm not sure how anyone, outside of Louisville fans, who watched them both play can come to that conclusion. Cooper was the best player in college football this past season, and I don't think it was all that close.

Both had terrible QBs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.