If I'm the Titans..

I'm going after Jay Cutler in Chicago and using my #2 pick to cash in on a weapon.

My question is... What is the best scenario for Tennessee? Who do they take at #2 and why?

Cutler is going somewhere. I'm feeling the Titans. With a chance of Buffalo.

If they go that route, I'd imagine they'd try and trade the #2 pick for some more picks and wind up in the 5-7 range in this year's draft. Snag Amari Cooper and boom you've substantially improved your offense.

If they go that route' date=' I'd imagine they'd try and trade the #2 pick for some more picks and wind up in the 5-7 range in this year's draft. Snag Amari Cooper and boom you've substantially improved your offense.[/quote']

Or Devante Parker for that matter!

FWIW, I think DP is better also.

Definitely a matter of opinion, but I'm not sure how anyone, outside of Louisville fans, who watched them both play can come to that conclusion. Cooper was the best player in college football this past season, and I don't think it was all that close.

Definitely a matter of opinion, but I'm not sure how anyone, outside of Louisville fans, who watched them both play can come to that conclusion. Cooper was the best player in college football this past season, and I don't think it was all that close.

Good thing about it is, we will get to find out! I like DP and am truly not a UL fan. I cant wait to see their #s next year.

Back to the topic, I believe Cutler will end up somewhere. TN is definitely a possibility and I could also see Buffalo. That would be a great get for both.

I agree, he's on his way out. Definitely think Buffalo and Tennessee are possible destinations, but if I'm either I'd look elsewhere. He's got all the tools, but has nothing between the ears. I'd avoid him at all costs if I were a HC.

I too think Cooper is better although I don't think the gap is all that wide. I believe Cooper will go 3 or 4 picks ahead of Parker.

Most recent mock draft I've seen has Cooper going #6' date=' Kevin White from WVU going #12 and Parker going #15. Both will be studs in the league IMO. No idea who the West Virginia kid is. :idunno:[/quote']

That would mean DP as a 49er. That is interesting to say the least.

Most recent mock draft I've seen has Cooper going #6, Kevin White from WVU going #12 and Parker going #15. Both will be studs in the league IMO. No idea who the West Virginia kid is. :idunno:

Kevin White is a stud. When it's all done he will be the best WR from this class.

Both had terrible QBs.