Covington Catholic 72 Winton Woods 41

Bo Schuh has really stepped into a leadership role. He did a very nice job above the rim on both ends of the floor against some height, length and athletisicism - and without foul trouble, which has been an Achilles heel in the past.

Bo Schuh has really stepped into a leadership role. He did a very nice job above the rim on both ends of the floor against some height, length and athletisicism - and without foul trouble, which has been an Achilles heel in the past.

I thought Bo looked very strong last night. The team played well and you can see the chemistry, a little worried when they go up against a team with a big front court.

On a kind of funny side note, I was sitting close to the idiot white guy behind the Winton Woods bench, who yelled at Sandlin (the best ref in NKY, imo) for a making a call because he was Catholic. Sandlin thought it was the assistant coach of Winton Woods and t'd him up. I think the fan wanted to crawl into a hole if he could. I am just glad the it had no meaning to the final outcome.

How solid a team is WW?

Lethargic is what comes to my mind. You could see the talent there, they start 2 freshman. The point guard and number 22, who had some moves with his back to the basket. They just seemed never to be mentally in the game, the body language on the whole team lacked energy, even when the score was close.

Not taking any credit although I'd like to, but it's the excellent effort that Bo Schuh has put in to get such fantastic results of late.

But now on to a little bit of bragging about a timely post of mine...

This is an excerpt from the CovCath/Boyle game thread of what I said after that loss and after Bo didn't have such a great game, and just hours before his magnificent and outstanding performance against Perry County Central .

"Now with 3 seasons of varsity experience, Bo Schuh has hinted at greatness, but the time has come to see him step it up to play with more dominance. Not sure how the transformation from man to monster is to happen, but it sure would make a profound difference if it were to happen."

Again, this has nothing to do with me and it's all Bo for sure, but it really blew my mind how all of the sudden within hours of my post, and all the games following, how he indeed stepped it up and did exactly what I was craving to see him do.

Great Job Bo, Keep up your awesome game, and thanks for making me look like some kind of genius. :thumb: