Pendleton County at Bishop Brossart Tonight

The Pendleton County Wildcats travel up US27 tonight to take on Bishop Brossart in a tripleheader, starting with the freshmen game at 4:30pm, JVs play at 6pm, and Varsity at 7:30pm

Pendleton Cuunty has a nice team, coached by Keaton Belcher.

Listen to all three games live via our BMustangs.com website.

Is this game still on? Even the freshmen game was to be live on the Mustang network buy nothing there yet.

Concerns me that you were unable to access the broadcast of the Freshmen game. I checked all of my links and all systems were go for the 4:30pm tip-off. The broadcast replay is posted without a hitch.

Make sure you have downloaded Silverlight or have a functioning Windows Media Player.

Concerns me that you were unable to access the broadcast of the Freshmen game. I checked all of my links and all systems were go for the 4:30pm tip-off. The broadcast replay is posted without a hitch.

Make sure you have downloaded Silverlight or have a functioning Windows Media Player.

Post was made at 5:58 inbetween games?

Post was made at 5:58 inbetween games?

I assume that was the situation because I picked up the JV and varsity games later with no problem. Bythe way TAC, good to meet you on Tuesday. Mustang, nice job on the broadcast. I just didn't like the outcome of the game.

I assume that was the situation because I picked up the JV and varsity games later with no problem. Bythe way TAC' date=' good to meet you on Tuesday.[b'] Mustang, nice job on the broadcast[/b]. I just didn't like the outcome of the game.

Wait!! I get no love? I was the color man on the JV game. :laugh: John Rolf did the Frosh game with Mustang and a bit of the JV game until I got off of my conference call. :thumb: Brian Reiger was the color for the varsity contest.

all 3 of us had other things going on and did the tag team on the color as Mustang carried the load as he normally does. What an assest he is to Brossart! :ylsuper:

Wait!! I get no love? I was the color man on the JV game. :laugh: John Rolf did the Frosh game with Mustang and a bit of the JV game until I got off of my conference call. :thumb: Brian Reiger was the color for the varsity contest.

all 3 of us had other things going on and did the tag team on the color as Mustang carried the load as he normally does. What an assest he is to Brossart! :ylsuper:

:thumb:In all honesty I didn't listen to the JV game all that closely. Are you a better color guy than Bobby Knight?:lol2: