Oh snap, these Harvard profs are upset over the impact of Obamacare on them.

So much for "we the people".

Well, it hasn't been exactly "we the people" for the last few presidencies. And it SURE as heck hasn't been a "we the people" the last 6 years. :lol2: At this point, I'm just waiting to see what happens and preparing to roll with the punches. All I can do.

Well, it hasn't been exactly "we the people" for the last few presidencies. And it SURE as heck hasn't been a "we the people" the last 6 years. :lol2: At this point, I'm just waiting to see what happens and preparing to roll with the punches. All I can do.

Sure it has been. That's the beauty of democracy. I think the current president is the worst of my lifetime, and I didn't vote for him either go 'round. Yet, he's still my president. It's the us versus them in the political arena that has us in the shape we are in. I disagree with things from every administration. But they're still "us".

Sure it has been. That's the beauty of democracy. I think the current president is the worst of my lifetime, and I didn't vote for him either go 'round. Yet, he's still my president. It's the us versus them in the political arena that has us in the shape we are in. I disagree with things from every administration. But they're still "us".

You know...you're just now talking to me again. I'm not going to argue with you. Like I said...whatever happens, happens. I'm not going to wail, or gnash my teeth (which are sparkly, thank you very much). And I DAMN sure am not going to subject BGP to the nightmare that has been the P&R rhetoric over the last 6 years.

The R's have it. Let's see what they got. I am preparing and expecting the worst. I'll ride the storm out, as if it turns out as I fear, this too shall pass. If something good comes out of it, I'll give a big virtual fist bump to the BGP faithful.

I have resolved in 2015 to NOT indulge in hyperbole, or overblow political issues, and to be respectful to others here in my discussions.

Shall be fun. :D