How Many Home Games Won't be on TV Next Year or Sold Out

I would say all, but the Pitt game, but I'm sure Kroger's, P&G, Meijer's, etc, will bail this team out next season, game after game at home, so Mike Brown doesn't start getting upset and wanting to move the team to L.A. and as Marvin likes to say, that would be a good thing, to move this losing organization to L.A. Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya Mike. :ylsuper:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll all be on TV.

Did that bill go through, that Sharron Brown was trying to push through? If not, NO WAY, ALL on next year's games sellout, not after this season's failure again in the playoffs, I think even the Who-Deyers are getting tired of this same ole story, that always ends in failure. :no:

Did that bill go through, that Sharron Brown was trying to push through? If not, NO WAY, ALL on next year's games sellout, not after this season's failure again in the playoffs, I think even the Who-Deyers are getting tired of this same ole story, that always ends in failure. :no:

They only need to get to 85% capacity. It'll happen, not a doubt in my mind.

They only need to get to 85% capacity. It'll happen, not a doubt in my mind.

85%, not sure who in there right mind would go to the KC, ST. Louis. or Texans games @ PBS, next season, even if this team has the same record as this season, fans I really think are sick of it. Nothing is going to matter to a lot of Bengals fans, until they prove they can win a playoff game. Good luck selling this same stale product of digging ditches, and kicking down doors, and bringing a lunch, and breaking through windows, and doing your job, and so forth, as Marvin likes to say. This has got to stop with Marvin :puke:

85%, not sure who in there right mind would go to the KC, ST. Louis. or Texans games @ PBS, next season, even if this team has the same record as this season, fans I really think are sick of it. Nothing is going to matter to a lot of Bengals fans, until they prove they can win a playoff game. Good luck selling this same stale product of digging ditches, and kicking down doors, and bringing a lunch, and breaking through windows, and doing your job, and so forth, as Marvin likes to say. This has got to stop with Marvin :puke:

It's sold tickets. Not how many actually show up. I don't see season-ticket numbers taking much of a hit. Maybe a little one, but nothing major. They'll do what they do with all their bad home games. They'll package them with games like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Cleveland. The games they know will sell out. So when Pittsburgh and Baltimore and Cleveland fans buy up the tickets to see them play they'll be buying (and reselling) those games too.

It's sold tickets. Not how many actually show up. I don't see season-ticket numbers taking much of a hit. Maybe a little one, but nothing major. They'll do what they do with all their bad home games. They'll package them with games like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Cleveland. The games they know will sell out. So when Pittsburgh and Baltimore and Cleveland fans buy up the tickets to see them play they'll be buying (and reselling) those games too.

I"m hearing season ticket sales are WAY down for next season already, to a point the Bengals brass is getting a bit concerned . I'm sure they'll do something like the Reds did though, have bobble head days. and or fireworks, after a game, instead of a good product on the field, the paying public would want to see. ALL Cincinnati Sports Problems are answered with: Bobble heads, and Fireworks, It's magic in the Nati!!! ! :dancingpa

I"m hearing season ticket sales are WAY down for next season already, to a point the Bengals brass is getting a bit concerned . I'm sure they'll do something like the Reds did though, have bobble head days. and or fireworks, after a game, instead of a good product on the field, the paying public would want to see. ALL Cincinnati Sports Problems are answered with: Bobble heads, and Fireworks, It's magic in the Nati!!! ! :dancingpa

You must have some great sources, lets see how well that pans out for you.

I would say all, but the Pitt game, but I'm sure Kroger's, P&G, Meijer's, etc, will bail this team out next season, game after game at home, so Mike Brown doesn't start getting upset and wanting to move the team to L.A. and as Marvin likes to say, that would be a good thing, to move this losing organization to L.A. Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya Mike. :ylsuper:

Every game probably will be on tv next year. Don't forget the Bengals adopted the 85% rule, so they don't have to even sell out to be on tv.

I think if we were going to see a big drop off on games being on tv, it would have been this year. The home schedule this year sucked really, and the Chargers loss at home in the playoffs last year was much more devastating to this fan base than this years was. I mean this year sucked, but last years was the one that definitely stung the most. Last year was the one year out of these four, where people can say the Bengals were the better team going in and should have won.

Next years home schedule is much better than this years home schedule. So the only way that we probably don't have games on tv, would be if the team gets off to a horrible start next year and just not doing well at all. However to start the year they will be on tv, and if they are winning then they will end up on tv for all the games. Only way they won't is if during the season they suck and not doing well.

Next years home schedule is much better than this years home schedule. So the only way that we probably don't have games on tv, would be if the team gets off to a horrible start next year and just not doing well at all. However to start the year they will be on tv, and if they are winning then they will end up on tv for all the games. Only way they won't is if during the season they suck and not doing well.

Which BTW is a huge possibility, with it's away SCH. very tough. This team is going to be figthing, not only it's opponents next season, but the playoff hex as well. I'll telling you, not ALL the home games are going to be on TV next year, mark it down, fans are sick of it! :puke: