Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Arians

Featured Replies

Currently the best in the business IMO.

What was the final score in that game last night?

 

I agree he has done a good job and his team was outmanned last night, but this is an odd time to say he is the best in the business considering what happened to his team last night.

  • Author
What was the final score in that game last night?

 

I agree he has done a good job and his team was outmanned last night, but this is an odd time to say he is the best in the business considering what happened to his team last night.

Seahawks are the best team in football. No shame in it. I stand by my assertion. I think he's the cream of the crop right now. His post game comments do nothing but cement that for me. I'd take him first if we were able to choose any of them.

Although I have posted on here that while I like Belichick, I am not sure if he would go down as an all time great without Brady, I find it hard to put Arians ahead of Belichick.

 

Don't get me wrong as I like Arians but the best in the business??...not so sure about that.

  • Author
Although I have posted on here that while I like Belichick, I am not sure if he would go down as an all time great without Brady, I find it hard to put Arians ahead of Belichick.

 

Don't get me wrong as I like Arians but the best in the business??...not so sure about that.

Not discounting Hoodie at all. He's an all time great. Of course it's totally objective. I think right now, Arians is my pick.

Currently the best in the business IMO.

 

I have seen Belichek win 11 games with a QB who has done nothing since (Cassell). I have seen Belichek get teams to AFC Championship games with marginal talent (2012 and 2013). I have seen a Belichek team get one ridiculous catch away from the only perfect season in the modern NFL season. No Contest.

  • Author
I have seen Belichek win 11 games with a QB who has done nothing since (Cassell). I have seen Belichek get teams to AFC Championship games with marginal talent (2012 and 2013). I have seen a Belichek team get one ridiculous catch away from the only perfect season in the modern NFL season. No Contest.
Sure. Want to go over his stint in the mistake by the lake, just so we are all inclusive? Yep, he's won 211, lost 108. And if I started from scratch, I'd take Bruce.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.