Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner at Boone County 12/12 Predictions

Who wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cougars/Rebels in a 33rd district match up tomorrow night.

 

Who wins and why?

Cougars/Rebels in a 33rd district match up tomorrow night.

 

Who wins and why?

 

Boone- if Stockwell is able to play against Conner that will free up Stanley for more open high percentage shots along wit the rest of Boones teammates

 

without Stockwell I stil say Boone Stanley,Mayberry and Borkowski are going to take it to Conner its a big District game

Edited by hoops5

Boone- if Stockwell is able to play against Conner tat will free up Stanley for more open high percentage shots along wit the rest of Boones teammates

 

without Stockwell I stil say Boone Stanley,Mayberry and Borkowski are going to take it to Conner its a big District game

Welcome to BGP, STOCKWELL! Glad to have you join us.

What's the status on Junior Stockwell? Will he be playing in this game?

I agree that a healthy Stockwell is a game changer for Boone, and will help them against Conner. Conner has some nice fast outside players. They don't have an answer for Stockwell.

Welcome to BGP, STOCKWELL! Glad to have you join us.

What's the status on Junior Stockwell? Will he be playing in this game?

I agree that a healthy Stockwell is a game changer for Boone, and will help them against Conner. Conner has some nice fast outside players. They don't have an answer for Stockwell.

 

Will JR be able to keep up with the pace of the Cougars. As much as Boone likes to push the ball, or maybe just had to while JR was out, Conner is even quicker. Add that to the fact that he has not played in two weeks, I think Conner won't have to worry too much about his big frame.

This is a tough one to call. I think they are evenly matched. JR is a big body that Conner has little answer for but against Cooper, Conner kept the ball from Hawthorne better than I thought they would. If Conner picks up the pace from tip off, I think they will be ok. Barnes is out again with an ankle sprain, but this team has shown the ability to rotate top scorers. I say Conner in a close one, regardless of who plays.

The Conner D vs other team's "bigs" isn't quite the concern for me as it was at the beginning of the year. They did a really good job against Cooper being in the correct position with help side defense on the post. This eliminated any lob attempts and they were quick to help and double when the ball went to the post. Now, this could be a different story when they face a team with 2-3 quality big men, but for tonight I think they will be fine, even if Stockwell plays.

 

I'll take Conner tonight. Too much quickness and depth for Boone to overcome. Look for Scott to bounce back from his off night at Cooper.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.