Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky is unanimous No. 1 choice

Featured Replies

I couldn't agree more. All of us fans deserve that opportunity more this year than any year I can remember.

Watching Duke for the 4th time this year. They're just a few points up on a pretty weak Uconn team. I'd love to see the UK v Duke matchup...from a fan's standpoint. But Duke isn't as deep as I thought from what I've seen so far this season...

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Duke for the 4th time this year. They're just a few points up on a pretty weak Uconn team. I'd love to see the UK v Duke matchup...from a fan's standpoint. But Duke isn't as deep as I thought from what I've seen so far this season...

 

I expect duke will pull away in the second half, given uccons foul trouble. But shooting 32% in the first half is an issue. Duke has shot the ball well all year, but this is the first time they have played a decent defense. By decent I mean decent, uconn is far from great.

I expect duke will pull away in the second half, given uccons foul trouble. But shooting 32% in the first half is an issue. Duke has shot the ball well all year, but this is the first time they have played a decent defense. By decent I mean decent, uconn is far from great.

Yeah, if Duke's shots aren't falling...they're very beatable. UK has proven time and time again, they can win easily even when they shoot poorly. Duke is gonna have to work on their defensive intensity before the big tourney in March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.