Rating 39th 2007

interesting that everyone has Bracken Co last for the most part. With a ton of injuries and the loss of three seniors I guess it is possible. Losses to everyone in the district at sometime too, but I just dont see that happening in Brooksville. Still have some players and thier coach back. I wouldnt exactly count them last.

1. Mason Co

2-4= Depends where it is played and who is healthy. Neutral floor I will take the Polar Bears as 2, St Pat as 3 and Augusta as 4.

1. Mason County - Some will say they only lose Micah Turner but IMO they lose their heart and soul, they'll still be #1 in this district but the gap closes just a little bit. And no, I have not forgotten about Darius Miller, he's a very talented player. But a new leader will have to emerge. Miller, Middleton or Scott is going to have to lead this group.

2. Augusta - Of the 3 remaining teams the Panthers have the most upside They lose 2 starters in Levi Gallagher and Joe Hargett but gain one back in Dustin Staggs (lost last year to torn ACL). And the emergence of sophs to be Chris Mofford and Ty Krebs could be key. Starting seniors to be Jeremy Hardymon, Josh White and Matt Groves have one more shot at a winning season for the Panthers.

3. St. Patrick - The Saints return Chris Owens and Nick Anderson but lose point guard Patrick Estill. Someone has to take over that position for them to have any success. If it's Owens or Anderson it could take away from their scoring and that could hurt the Saints in the long run.

4. Bracken County - The Polar Bears lose the only shooters (Joel Linville, Brian Randolph) on a team that couldn't shoot. Jesse Hall returns at the point and he'll have Eli Cooper and Tyler Hamilton inside but it's going to take more than that. Looks like another long season in Brooksville.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Mason County - Some will say they only lose Micah Turner but IMO they lose their heart and soul, they'll still be #1 in this district but the gap closes just a little bit. And no, I have not forgotten about Darius Miller, he's a very talented player. But a new leader will have to emerge. Miller, Middleton or Scott is going to have to lead this group.

2. Augusta - Of the 3 remaining teams the Panthers have the most upside They lose 2 starters in Levi Gallagher and Joe Hargett but gain one back in Dustin Staggs (lost last year to torn ACL). And the emergence of sophs to be Chris Mofford and Ty Krebs could be key. Starting seniors to be Jeremy Hardymon, Josh White and Matt Groves have one more shot at a winning season for the Panthers.

3. St. Patrick - The Saints return Chris Owens and Nick Anderson but lose point guard Patrick Estill. Someone has to take over that position for them to have any success. If it's Owens or Anderson it could take away from their scoring and that could hurt the Saints in the long run.

4. Bracken County - The Polar Bears lose the only shooters (Joel Linville, Brian Randolph) on a team that couldn't shoot. Jesse Hall returns at the point and he'll have Eli Cooper and Tyler Hamilton inside but it's going to take more than that. Looks like another long season in Brooksville.

I like these rankings.