Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Meade County Updates

Featured Replies

Meade is forced to punt and Trinity brings it to their own 45 yard line. 1:43 left in the 1Q.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14-0 T

21-0 T

Apparently Meade's defense is NOT as good as X's...

28-0 T

Sorry 27-0 T

I thought Trinity was the team with the porous defense?

Rocks take over at their own 18 with two minutes left in the half. If Meade has ANY shot in the 2nd Half, they have to hold Trinity here.

Currently at the game...Not a pretty scene right now....Trinity can do no wrong (dropping passes and still called complete?) and Meade can do no right...I will say I'm a pretty tolerant person...But I'm here with my 8 year old son and I have NEVER seen such rude fans before in my life....I've had Trinity fans calling my son names (for wearing a Meade County shirt) and even threw nacho chips at him while we were standing up against the fence watching the game....Yeah, real big of those guys to mess with an 8 year old...

Meade with an INT right before the half...There's a positive...

Currently at the game...Not a pretty scene right now....Trinity can do no wrong (dropping passes and still called complete?) and Meade can do no right...I will say I'm a pretty tolerant person...But I'm here with my 8 year old son and I have NEVER seen such rude fans before in my life....I've had Trinity fans calling my son names (for wearing a Meade County shirt) and even threw nacho chips at him while we were standing up against the fence watching the game....Yeah, real big of those guys to mess with an 8 year old...

 

How did the seating battle work out? Are there Trinity folks on the Meade Co. side?

Yeah...Both sides are completely filled...There are Trinity fans spread out on the home side....Just heard on the radio that Meade had 81 offensive yards and Trinity has 354 at the half....

Just noticed that Dixie is all over Ballard 34-7 at halftime....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.