Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 67 Nelson County 39 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Boyle dominant, as expected. They are going to be a force. Hagen Tyler upper 20's and Jeremiah Bell mid 20's I believe.

Not sure on the accuracy of the score. I know that at least one more quarter was played when this was the tabulated score that was floating around the bleachers. The score was reset after each quarter. I only saw the last quarter and a half. I believe they played five 10 minute quarters in all.

 

The only individual stats I was told was that Jeremiah Bell had 25, 7 and 6. When I got to the gym Colton Elkins was no longer in the game and I never got to see him play and both Bell and Tyler came off the court shortly after I arrived as well. Chapman Bean and Tristin Bell played a lot while I was there and I was very pleased with what I saw from both of them. Freshman Bryce Slone played quite a bit tonight as well and I love his mentality on the court. I am soooooo happy he is at Boyle County now. His name will be one to remember. We are still missing quite a few football players such as Zach Leigh, Keagan Hinkle and Jase Sharp and there are still rumors floating around that Josiah Robbins and Mack Cox will indeed play basketball. Hopefully they will as it will be a special season this year and their decisions to play will make the season even more special. This is going to be a really fun team to watch this season. Very special group of boys. Word up.

Didn't get to make it but was told that Boyle looked very good and straight got after it on defense. Tyler had 28 and was told he connected with Elkins for a nasty one hand Alley oop. Tyler was said to have looked really good as expected and Jeremiah Bell was all over the floor getting after people. This team has a chance to be very special. Im looking forward to getting the chance to watch the Slone kid in action. From what I hear he has the making of a good ball player. Monday can't come fast enough!!! Go Rebels

I calculated the score and had 84 to 68.

 

Nelson had more than 39 points in the first 3 quarters.

The rebels are a team to reckon with. Hagan Tyler can flat out score. Jeremiah Bell can score as well,but his leadership at point is what makes him so important. Colton Elkins has so improved over the summer, he can throw some crazy dunks down and block or change shots. I love Chapman Beans game though. He can shoot,defend, and hustle like crazy!! Go Rebels.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.