BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Godot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Luck, Lacy, and Gronk, I really like how my team has shaped up. Throw in Jeremy Hill and the Pats defense, and the Jailcats are going to be a formidable opponent for anyone in their way.

Gotta be the favorite in the American conference. The Rabbit Girls won't make it far.

The Rusty Ankles probably won't either :lol2:.

Yea, just 10 in a row, highest scoring team in the league and been crushing everyone for a while :lol2: Hey where's your *?

Ehh, you only outscored me by 20 points, and that's with Gronk basically no showing threads first couple weeks while he was still getting 100%.

What really sucks is I'm gonna have to end your season in the second round. That match up should be reserved for the Conference Finals.

Yea, just 10 in a row, highest scoring team in the league and been crushing everyone for a while :lol2: Hey where's your *?

If this is anything like my money league, it just means you'll put up your lowest score of the season in the first or second round. Happens all the time and the most annoying thing ever.

Ehh, you only outscored me by 20 points, and that's with Gronk basically no showing threads first couple weeks while he was still getting 100%.

What really sucks is I'm gonna have to end your season in the second round. That match up should be reserved for the Conference Finals.

Did you see my scores the 1st 2 weeks?