Moeller (OH) 21 St. Xavier (OH) 0

ggclfan

Crable was starter from Day 1, as stated before. X QB Sean Clifford's third concussion of the year against Colerain certainly hurt. His running ability would have made a difference. I wish the Crusaders good luck against Wayne. Remember, Moeller had less than 200 yds of total offense against X,

and X was in the Red zone 3 or 4 times...with 0 points. Common sense, Clifford would have made a difference. As for the Wayne game this Saturday, Moeller is going to have to play better offensively, because Wayne will definately move the ball. Should be a very entertaining game.

Food for thought next year....all the schools that have starting underclass QB's coming back, Colertain, Elder, Moeller, StX etc. WOW

Crable was starter from Day 1, as stated before. X QB Sean Clifford's third concussion of the year against Colerain certainly hurt. His running ability would have made a difference. I wish the Crusaders good luck against Wayne. Remember, Moeller had less than 200 yds of total offense against X,

and X was in the Red zone 3 or 4 times...with 0 points. Common sense, Clifford would have made a difference. As for the Wayne game this Saturday, Moeller is going to have to play better offensively, because Wayne will definately move the ball. Should be a very entertaining game.

Food for thought next year....all the schools that have starting underclass QB's coming back, Colertain, Elder, Moeller, StX etc. WOW

Crable is a Senior. MacVittie is a JR and will take over at QB for the Crusaders next year.

6'4" 205 now. Another year with weights and proper diet, he'll be 220 lbs.

Ahhhh...the benefits of an unlimited drawing area!!! Gotta love it.

-CardinalsFan

Crable is a Senior. MacVittie is a JR and will take over at QB for the Crusaders next year.

6'4" 205 now. Another year with weights and proper diet, he'll be 220 lbs.

Ahhhh...the benefits of an unlimited drawing area!!! Gotta love it.

-CardinalsFan

I feel ya. Something like the bolded could force a school to play a kid in his ninth semester.

Seriously, the Northwest Local School District doesn't accept any tuition students? Colerain has never had a football transfer? Northwest high has never lost kids to Colerain just because of football?

I feel ya. Something like the bolded could force a school to play a kid in his ninth semester.

Seriously, the Northwest Local School District doesn't accept any tuition students? Colerain has never had a football transfer? Northwest high has never lost kids to Colerain just because of football?

ha ha ha....YOU SO FUNNY!!!

No. Colerain has certainly had transfers, but that is entirely different from being able to draw from anywhere you want within the state of Ohio.

Plus, if you live in Northwest HS's area, you have to go there. You can't go to Colerain unless you move into Colerain's area. It really is a scam what these private schools have going. Completely different set of rules and yet, we all are expected to play on the same field come November. Makes no sense to me at all.

-CardinalsFan