A huge heads up for the Colonels Crazies

I was at the Apollo vs PRP game this afternoon when Coach L was called down to the KHSAA scoring table. I was surprised that Coach L was at the game, but then I saw him walk down from his seat to the scoring table talk to all of them for a minute or two, then head back up to his seat. Since my daughter and I weren't all that far from where he was sitting at, I went over to thank him for the great season. When I got over to him and introduced myself to him, he seemed genuinely surprised that anybody much less a former grad of CovCath would do such a thing. We talked for a couple of minutes, then I asked him about Brown and told him what I had heard about some of the players been ill. He told me yes, but that wasn't any excuse for their losing the game.. Again I thanked him and wished him and the Colonels luck next year and as I was about to leave, he then told me why he was called down to the scorers table....

All I am at liberty to say right now Colonels Crazies is that you must listen to the game tonight either on Radio or if it is on watch it on TV.... Hopefully they will cover it and I am not sure if the event will take place prior, during or after the game tonight.....Trust me when you find out why you will thank me. Perhaps some of the seniors already know about what I am talking about, but it isn't for me to say at this time.

Trust me it is way, way, cool......:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

A few of the "Crazies" were called by Mr. Clines and they will be in attendance tonight at Rupp.

They did a terrific job at the tourney again this year. They only wished they could have been around longer. They would have traded all the compliments and praise that the public has given them if the team could still be playing.

Rollercoaster mom..........out.

I was just informed about this....pretty cool thing for the KHSAA to do.

It is indeed a very cool thing that the KHSAA is doing. Are you going or do you know who is?

I hope they do something for the crowd.......:thumb: and very much more so, I hope the local press covers it.......