Any Sturgill Simpson Fans?

I have now that he has become massively famous. LOL

Your assessment of him being massively famous is indeed accurate :thumb: as he has since 2014 earned 6 music awards including a Grammy for Best Country Album (2017), a UK American Award for International Artist of the Year (2017), an American Music Award for Album of the Year (2017), and in 2014 he won 3 Americana Music Awards for Emerging Artist of the Year, Artist of the Year, and Song of the Year. Aside from winning those he was also nominated for a Grammy in 2015 for Best Americana Album, and again in 2017 for Album of the Year, a UK American Award for International Song of the Year, International Album of the Year, and Americana Music Awards for Artist of the Year, and Song of the Year.

Your assessment of him being massively famous is indeed accurate :thumb: as he has since 2014 earned 6 music awards including a Grammy for Best Country Album (2017), a UK American Award for International Artist of the Year (2017), an American Music Award for Album of the Year (2017), and in 2014 he won 3 Americana Music Awards for Emerging Artist of the Year, Artist of the Year, and Song of the Year. Aside from winning those he was also nominated for a Grammy in 2015 for Best Americana Album, and again in 2017 for Album of the Year, a UK American Award for International Song of the Year, International Album of the Year, and Americana Music Awards for Artist of the Year, and Song of the Year.

Music awards are given out like trophies in micro soccer. But I’ll concede, he is massively famous even though I’ve never heard of the Americana music awards. I thought that park in Ohio closed down years ago?

Music awards are given out like trophies in micro soccer. But I’ll concede, he is massively famous even though I’ve never heard of the Americana music awards. I thought that park in Ohio closed down years ago?

This is why you're one of my favorites.