Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State/Duke updates

Featured Replies

Blue Devils up 16-9 with 14:00 left in the 1st. Okafor is a monster.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Devils up 16-9 with 14:00 left in the 1st. Okafor is a monster.

 

Yes he is.

Blue Devils up 16-9 with 14:00 left in the 1st. Okafor is a monster.

 

RP starting a Duke updates thread. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised

  • Author
RP starting a Duke updates thread. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised

 

Love watching good college basketball, even if it is Duke.

  • Author

If I had 3 wishes, one of them would be that the charge call be erased from existence.

If I had 3 wishes, one of them would be that the charge call be erased from existence.

 

Truth. But since it is still here.....

  • Author
How my boys looking?

 

Started off really well with Okafor & it felt like they were ready to roll. But Sparty has uglied things up some. Duke still leads 32-24 with 5:40 left.

 

Okafor has 10 points.

Love watching good college basketball, even if it is Duke.

 

I never watch Duke or UK games live. I DVR and watch only if I like the results

  • Author
I never watch Duke or UK games live. I DVR and watch only if I like the results

 

I don't watch many games live. Tonight's two contests are an exception.

I don't watch many games live. Tonight's two contests are an exception.

 

NCIS's, Sons of Anarchy and RP's updates, don't get any better on a 15 degree Tuesday night, along with a bowl of chilli and pimento cheese sandwich

  • Author

Shane Battier seems like a good guy, but he sucks on the broadcasting team.

  • Author
bowl of chilli and pimento cheese sandwich

 

Sounds good. I had a bowl of potato soup about 15 minutes ago.

  • Author

Duke players should have to run the arena's steps every time they let that big white kid score.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.