Preston Knowles??

Miller will only be a JR he's already being recruited by some schools, most heavily by Xaiver.

I have heard that U-Mass and Miss St. have been looking at Preston.

The Cards should be a top 20 team next year...with this Preston would be getting more attention and publicity.

Knowles reminds me alot of a taller Deron Brown, who played at Bourbon Co. from 2001-2005 and has since moved on to Morehad St. Good floor leader, has ice water in his veins, and is lightning quick.....

No mistake about it, Knowles is a division I player, I could see him at a lower level SEC school.....

I have heard that U-Mass and Miss St. have been looking at Preston.

The Cards should be a top 20 team next year...with this Preston would be getting more attention and publicity.

I saw Travis Ford at the Sweet Sixteen last week. Shame Clark lost to Mason, or he could have seen him firsthand!!

I saw Travis Ford at the Sweet Sixteen last week. Shame Clark lost to Mason, or he could have seen him firsthand!!

Don't remind me...:cry: I am sure there will several scouts in the stands looking at him this coming year. If we could make it to state and he plays his usual game...that could open some new doors. For his sake I hope it happens.:thumb: Good kid.

Don't remind me...:cry: I am sure there will several scouts in the stands looking at him this coming year. If we could make it to state and he plays his usual game...that could open some new doors. For his sake I hope it happens.:thumb: Good kid.

Just remember Scott Humphries has a relationship with Travis through his recruitment of "Mike Brock" when both were at Simon Kenton.

I think a suprise player next year for fans of the tenth region will be Tony Browning. He was a 6th man last year at mason and really showed up to play against Warren Central. The kid can jump out of the gym.

Whats this got to do with Preston Knowles?