Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Defense Wins games Lexington

Featured Replies

2 Lexington schools down, 2 to go, way to go Meade and Central.

I said it this week and I will say it again, defense wins

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Lexington schools down, 2 to go, way to go Meade and Central.

I said it this week and I will say it again, defense wins

Here he goes on his bitter rant. Let's see how much defense they have when they face Bryan Station

2 Lexington schools down, 2 to go, way to go Meade and Central.

I said it this week and I will say it again, defense wins

 

 

So far no surprises. And your count is off. LCA and LexCath are Lexington teams also.

It's ok. Meade Co. won fair and square. Scott Co. eliminates Meade Co. next week.

 

Meade Co. won a tight contest over a good team. Central Hardin beat a terrible Dunbar team if they had lost it would have been embarrassing.

So far no surprises. And your count is off. LCA and LexCath are Lexington teams also.

 

He's lame man. All the way in Hardin and he's worrying about the results of Lexington schools. Of all the schools up here we have schools in 3 different classes, and all of them don't even play each other.

We will welcome Bryan station to the Lions den next week with open arms.

 

So give me a number on what they won't score?

He's lame man. All the way in Hardin and he's worrying about the results of Lexington schools. Of all the schools up here we have schools in 3 different classes, and all of them don't even play each other.

 

It's really ok. Don't let it get to you. The central ky schools will lose soon enough and the chest beating will stop. In the entire history of Meade Co. and Central Hardin they've not accomplished a lot. Some people handle success with class others don't. The world has all types of people. I love passion and support, however as I've said before when the Dick Vitale level hyperbole starts it makes me chuckle and I'll be honest it is entertaining as heck. That is what this site is all about.The banter back and forth is fun, enjoy the ride.

Don't lump Meade County fans in with this guy. We play hard and respect all of our opponents.

  • Author

Bryan station will be a challenge but Central has something special going this year and it starts on the defensive side of the ball. I am sorry but the 6A Lexington schools just haven't seen the level of defense that central and meade play, that my opinion. The best defensive team that I have seen this year is Male

Meade County deserves a lot of credit because they put 6A on notice last season. No fluke last year and no fluke by beating Henry Clay. Now they get to take on a really good Scott County team. Best of luck to both teams. This could be one of the best round 2 matchups in the state.

  • Author

At the end of Last season, Central hired Meade Countys defensive coordinator as head coach (Mattingly), brings that Meade defensive edge and toughness to Central, believes that Defense sets the tone. Defense will take you far in the post season.

Bryan station will be a challenge but Central has something special going this year and it starts on the defensive side of the ball. I am sorry but the 6A Lexington schools just haven't seen the level of defense that central and meade play, that my opinion. The best defensive team that I have seen this year is Male

 

You can tell the difference between reading scores and watching the games. When you have guys that can take it to the house on a simple screen or hand off sometimes they make the defense look bad. Looking at a game that is 42-38 it is easy to say wow they don't play defense but their is so much team speed and talent that you can't just shut them out. I think Highlands is the rightful favorite in 4A, but Station scored 40 points. Does that mean FTH stinks? No it just means Station has some play makers. So watch the games and stop looking at the final score to determine your assessment

  • Author

I was at the Central Game, have a friend that went to the Meade County game and talked to him on the phone, think I have my finger on the pulse of the local teams, also work with a friend who was at the John Hardin game who gave me updates, Go John

Maybe you could get the cliche correct? Offense wins games, defense wins championships.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.