Trinity Notebook: Rocks face Henderson County Friday night.

thsrocks

Which Henderson shows up determines the score. The one that lost to Mad-NH 0-49 or the one who beat Owensboro 44-18. I saw them play McCracken and didn't think they were as good as last year. Honestly feel McCracken would beat them 8 out of 10. Yes, they moved the ball and killed themselves with turnovers. But, the Mustangs were without R. Jones, Z. Hughes, and T. Daniel and I call that a push for the turnovers (which McCracken had 3 as well). Score was 42-19 with a garbage time TD with 4 seconds.

Which Henderson shows up determines the score. The one that lost to Mad-NH 0-49 or the one who beat Owensboro 44-18. I saw them play McCracken and didn't think they were as good as last year. Honestly feel McCracken would beat them 8 out of 10. Yes, they moved the ball and killed themselves with turnovers. But, the Mustangs were without R. Jones, Z. Hughes, and T. Daniel and I call that a push for the turnovers (which McCracken had 3 as well). Score was 42-19 with a garbage time TD with 4 seconds.

I think Henderson is thinner this year then last. Their skill guys are better, obviously because they're older, but just playing way too many guys both ways.