BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Godot

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Game of the Week - Preview

(MyFantasyLeague.com Fantasy Times Sources - Oct 30, 2014) Coming up in a week 9 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2014 intra-divisional battle, the 7-1 Jabez Sasquatch , who hope to extend their 5 game winning streak, face off against the 6-2 Sawville GymShoes.

Jabez Sasquatch were led in week 8 by a 35 point effort from Arian Foster, who beat the Tennessee Titans defense for 151 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs in addition to 22 receiving yards. In addition, Aaron Rodgers was not injured before the start of his week 8 game, and contributed 30 points, but he's listed as questionable in week 9 due to an injured hamstring , which might severely limit his fantasy production.

"Statistics can be misleading," Jabez Sasquatch coach Jumper_Dad said.

Sawville GymShoes were led in week 8 by a 14 point effort from Le'Veon Bell, who got by the Indianapolis Colts defense for 92 rushing yards in addition to 56 receiving yards.

"This is a game for the ages," Sawville GymShoes coach Jim Schue said.

In week 3, Sawville GymShoes defeated Jabez Sasquatch by 14 points, so coach Jumper_Dad is looking for revenge this week.

Project Score: Jabez Sasquatch 64 Sawville GymShoes 60

16 teams adding a flex or TE makes free agent pool really thin. You draft then hope no one gets hurt. I wouldn't be against adding either but it does change things in the league.

True, but what AR is saying about the free agent pool has a lot of weight in why we don't have them now. Let's say we add the TE, that's 32 more players on roster and not in the free agent pool.

While true if you look at the free agent pool now it is dominated by TEs. With our lineup setup unless you have Graham, Thomas, Gates or Gronkowski it's not worth it to have a TE on your roster over a WR. Adding the TE spot back into the lineup changes very little in regards to the free agent pool.

NamecipS doesn't want PPR because he lost 100 bucks trying to play it.

Now you have to suspend yourself for posting false information.

I only lost $50. The boy worked off his portion of the entry fees.

I'm with MJ, switching now would mean a whole new approach.

I do think next year we should create an expert league and use every scoring method possible, including defensive players.

I'd be up for that if we go PPR.

We are in our 3rd season of a keeper league and a few guys said they wanted to do PPR. I made the commish decision and said no because we didnt' want to start from scratch, which I feel you'd have to add PPR.

If Godot wanted to start from scratch, I wouldn't be opposed, but enjoy the current setup in regards to keepers and no-PPR.