EXPO For Future 15th Region Tournaments?

Should the East Ky EXPO host future 15th Region Tournaments  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should the East Ky EXPO host future 15th Region Tournaments

• Yes - Keep It There
    • No
    • Rotate as before

Although my team only played one game, and I'd have to believe that tickets sales should be at least a comparable split to all teams had it been played at a host school, the EXPO is the best venue for future tournaments. It's a neutral site which will better prepare the winner for RUPP(horrible draw this year though!), if they can only do something for the dead spots(no school had an advantage, but it must be distracting to the players) I heard occasionally.

Although my team only played one game, and I'd have to believe that tickets sales should be at least a comparable split to all teams had it been played at a host school, the EXPO is the best venue for future tournaments. It's a neutral site which will better prepare the winner for RUPP(horrible draw this year though!), if they can only do something for the dead spots(no school had an advantage, but it must be distracting to the players) I heard occasionally.

The dead spots was there and they need seats in the end zones !!

I was probably one of the most vocal opponents to moving the region tournament to the Expo. Center. I was impressed with the facility and the overall atmosphere of the tournament. I won't go so far as to say "never move it". But I will say that the first year was quite nice and I did like it very much. Keep it there for now and we'll continue this discussion next year after the tournament.

I think it was perfect. Ample seating and air conditioning for all. Dont know about the floor but it seems to be the best fit to prepare teams for Rupp. I know the depth perception may have hurt some teams shooting performances but that will also help prepare them for Rupp. I have been to almost all regional tournaments in the last 10 years and there is no reason to have it anywhere but the Expo. Neutral site and neutral floor.

The only negative was the cost of the concessions.

the floor sucks

but its the first time

after schools get there cut let them decide

I personally didnt care for the atmosphere

I guess i am old school but i am going from the word of several kids who didnt care for it

:lol: