Article on Tim Carper (East Carter Radio Announcer) in ADI

For years I have spoken on the inpartial articles weekly in the Ashland Daily Independent, but for once, I will have to commend them for their article on Tim Carper and the loss of his loved one.

It was a touching story on a great community family. To lose a loved one is a hard thing, but to lose a young child (32 days old) has got to be a very, very hard experience.

Carter County is lucky to have such a great person and such a great announcer as Tim Carper.:thumb:

My family's heart and prayers go out to Mr Carper and his family.

"All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children's PEACE." Isaiah 54:13

The ADI isn't available online yet, but I will be sure and read this story. I was listening to Tim doing a broadcast of the West Carter girls game the other night and a basketball was presented to him in memory of his child.I had no idea what had happened. My heart goes out to the Carper family. May God bless you.

Tim has always been a class guy. He makes countless contributions to our Scoreboard Show. All I've ever had to do is call him, and he takes the time to send anything we ask for, and usually goes above and beyond.

All of us here at KNN send our best to Tim, and his family. We look forward to working with him in the future, and our thoughts are with him now.