Bengals/Panthers updates

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing you guys forget is they don't practice in full pads anymore after camp. So hes not getting any real contact in practice to see if he can take it. So they have to throw him out their and see if he can or not in a game.

There are baseline test they are supposed to do and no one can convince me he has passed them after his first this year and much more after his second in the next game. If he has then the tests are wrong because he was barley touched the 2nd and 3rd and barely touched today when he went out with a head injury.

There are baseline test they are supposed to do and no one can convince me he has passed them after his first this year and much more after his second in the next game. If he has then the tests are wrong because he was barley touched the 2nd and 3rd and barely touched today when he went out with a head injury.

He has to pass tests from the team doctors and then also has to pass test from an independent medical staff. So if you are going to fire and sue the Bengals training staff you would have to do the same to the independent medical staff

He has to pass tests from the team doctors and then also has to pass test from an independent medical staff. So if you are going to fire and sue the Bengals training staff you would have to do the same to the independent medical staff

Sounds good to me. Sue them all.

Whoaaa. He's 14/16 for 111 yds and a TD. Plus one was drop by Sanu. I guess he didn't need weapons, at least for one half.

Funny thing is, he had another great game the last game AJ was out too. It's as if he k ows he doesn't have to force the ball to AJ all the time and actually has to spread it around. That's the type of QB we need.

They drive length if field and dalton got hit as he was throwing and pick returned to 10. He's been hit more today then 3-4 games combined.

That sux, I jinxed him. That was a horrible 3rd down play there. Don't like running it with 3 or more yards to go.