Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 47 Barbourville 46

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game. B-Ville did all they could. If South doesn't slow the ball down the end of the 3rd I think Barbourville wins this game. Nobody gave Barvourville a chance, but they almost did it. They got South frustrated early. I thought they were going to pull the upset off, but they just couldn't hang on. Great job Tigers!!! Represent the region well next week South!!

Super effort by both teams! I must say, B'ville is much better than I thought they were. I think the 13th was a little tougher than we all thought at the start of the season. B'ville, Clay & North could win a few regions in the state and Corbin ain't no push-over.

Sounds like a great effort by Barbourville.

 

How heavily was SL favored?

Corbin will be better next season....a year older and a few new faces....remember the region is at Corbin next season as well.....CONGRATS to South.....hope you bring the big trophy home to the 13th.....with Scott getting beat out, if they can win the first game then they have a chance..

Sounds like a great effort by Barbourville.

 

How heavily was SL favored?

20+

I was surprised it was this close. Nothing against BV just knew how good Sl was. Good season from BV.

Great effort by Barbourville it sounds, almost pulled off the monumental upset

South was favored by 11 if you go by Cantrall Ratings. Barbourville played their hearts out, but South showed why they are the defending champions. Thy took the Tigers' best punch and pulled out the win.

Congrats to both teams.

Dinky Phipps is one heck of a coach.

 

If the new school in Harlan County doesn't give him a serious look, somethings wrong.

Not knocking b'ville any, I couldn't go to the game (Work) but I heard it was a terriablly called game. I was told that Josh Riley got called for a over the back when no one was even in front of him. Call me crazy but if this is true it does not suprise me in the least bit.

 

Great season Barbourville, sorry ya'll couldn't go to state to you all definitally deserve too. GL South in the first round I will definitally be there.

There were some questionable calls, but I have to give credit to Barbourville for playing a great game. I don't know who number 30 was for Barbourville, but he's a player. Congratulations to SL, this game may have made you better for the big dance. Win it all!!

  • Author

Just wondering but does anyone know who the 13th Region swapped officials with?

Just wondering but does anyone know who the 13th Region swapped officials with?

15th. They've been questionable all week, but they've been questionable both sides so it worked out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.