John Hardin 78 Nelson County 62

Etown is very good but it is very hard to beat a team even twice in a season, so beating them for a fourth time is going to be hard...

I agree, this will be a very good game. Both teams are without starting guards. I think if JH stops Pettigrew they will win. He was really the only threat tonight vs. Bardstown.

Congrats to the Bulldogs on yet another impressive W. They shot the lights out tonight. Think I heard where they hit 13 3's.

Also, congrats to the seniors for Nelson County for a well played season and career, keep your heads high. :thumb:

Quick question...the 9th region has 5th region refs so I am assuming that you all get our 9th officials.......any thoughts on them?

A 9th region fan PM'd me about this the other day and this is what I told him:

From the looks of it, they arent in total control of the game, but they wont let it get out of hand. Very good officials IMO. I wish we could keep them. :sssh:

A 9th region fan PM'd me about this the other day and this is what I told him:

From the looks of it, they arent in total control of the game, but they wont let it get out of hand. Very good officials IMO. I wish we could keep them. :sssh:

We would LOVE to trade!! But I'm sure most fans get tired of their region's fans.