Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin 78 Nelson County 62

Featured Replies

Final. JH and E-Town will play for the 5th time this season tomorrow for the Region 5 championship.

That makes 9 games in two seasons, that has to be close to a record.

  • Author
What is the record through 4 games?

 

E-Town has won 3, JH 1

Etown is very good but it is very hard to beat a team even twice in a season, so beating them for a fourth time is going to be hard...

  • Author
Etown is very good but it is very hard to beat a team even twice in a season, so beating them for a fourth time is going to be hard...

 

I agree, this will be a very good game. Both teams are without starting guards. I think if JH stops Pettigrew they will win. He was really the only threat tonight vs. Bardstown.

I agree, this will be a very good game. Both teams are without starting guards. I think if JH stops Pettigrew they will win. He was really the only threat tonight vs. Bardstown.

 

Thats a really big IF though. :D

Congrats to the Bulldogs on yet another impressive W. They shot the lights out tonight. Think I heard where they hit 13 3's.

 

Also, congrats to the seniors for Nelson County for a well played season and career, keep your heads high. :thumb:

I know NC was beaten tonight but I would like to commend Coach Harmon on the job he did with NC this season. Maybe one of the better jobs he has ever done.

 

 

Congrats on a fine season!

I know NC was beaten tonight but I would like to commend Coach Harmon on the job he did with NC this season. Maybe one of the better jobs he has ever done.

 

 

Congrats on a fine season!

 

 

:thumb:

Quick question...the 9th region has 5th region refs so I am assuming that you all get our 9th officials.......any thoughts on them?

Quick question...the 9th region has 5th region refs so I am assuming that you all get our 9th officials.......any thoughts on them?

 

 

A 9th region fan PM'd me about this the other day and this is what I told him:

 

From the looks of it, they arent in total control of the game, but they wont let it get out of hand. Very good officials IMO. I wish we could keep them. :sssh:

A 9th region fan PM'd me about this the other day and this is what I told him:

 

From the looks of it, they arent in total control of the game, but they wont let it get out of hand. Very good officials IMO. I wish we could keep them. :sssh:

We would LOVE to trade!! But I'm sure most fans get tired of their region's fans.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.