Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Offensive Team Names

Featured Replies

I think, to sum up your post, it falls in the whole "act like you're supposed to be there and nobody will ever question you" line of thinking. I've used it well over the years.

 

Yes... and only if I could've just said it with the brevity that you did.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooops... I forgot... I've also learned how to add a butch twang to my vocal tone when discussing my car with a mechanic. I don't over do it as that would be obvious, but sorta lean a little that way to be more in line with a good ol' boy. I think that I get better and quicker service somehow that way.

To take things a little further, I don't understand how those who do defend the name and have no dog in the fight, feel it necessary to tell people what should and should not offend those who are affected.
No argument there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.