Franklin Simpson vs Warren East

fastaslightin

Franklin-Simpson vs Warren East  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Franklin-Simpson vs Warren East

• Franklin-Simpson
    • Warren East

Easy is bi-polar right now. If the right East team shows up, I'll take my Raiders 35-21...if the wrong one shows up, the Cats roll 35-7...and yeah, it's that wide a margin of difference.

...and East is far from a one-man show...the FR may be a bigger prospect in the end than his older cousin Eli.

Easy is bi-polar right now. If the right East team shows up, I'll take my Raiders 35-21...if the wrong one shows up, the Cats roll 35-7...and yeah, it's that wide a margin of difference.

...and East is far from a one-man show...the FR may be a bigger prospect in the end than his older cousin Eli.

East, All I hear about is Eli and no one else. Its a new season now with district play upon us. Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

East, All I hear about is Eli and no one else. Its a new season now with district play upon us. Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

I'll take the cats 21-12. Their star back will be back, and those young guns they have are growing up fast. How healthy is Eli and what about Reynolds? I heard the young man got hurt Friday night.

I'll take FS 25-14. FS is more than just a running game this year, but Eli Brown is a year older and a year better too. If East has more weapons besides him, it should be a better game than last year. Hope everyone is off the injured list this week for both teams.